[Gasification] Gasification 2017 Summit, Helsinki - Last Chance to Save on Early Bird Discount

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Wed Jan 4 13:17:11 CST 2017

Good morning,

Happy New Year! Hope you are doing great. Please see attached the agenda of
our 6th Annual Gasification Summit, taking place on 15-16 March 2017 in
Helsinki, Finland. Just a quick reminder that our last early bird £160
discount is expiring 20th January 2017 for this event.

The price per participation is £1,595 (+VAT) which includes attendance of
the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking
opportunities as well as documentation from the event. As we are offering
£160 early bird discount, your price will be reduced to £1,435 (excl. VAT)
only. VAT is not applicable if you are a non UK resident business or
organisation. You will need to provide your company’s VAT/TVA number or
company registration number in order that it is not applied to the
transaction.

Registration is simple – I will send you a registration form to be signed
and emailed (or faxed) back to me the same day. Once I have the signed form
back, I’ll secure your discounted space for the event. In terms of payment,
there are 2 options available – you can either pay with a debit/credit card
or invoice, payable within five working days.

Please also let me know how many people will be joining us so that I can
secure your places with the discounted rate. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad Ahsan
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) - part of The Whitmore Group
T. + 44 (0) 203 141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071
5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS

This email and information in it may be confidential and privileged; if you
have received this email in error,

please notify us immediately and do not copy it for any purpose or disclose
its contents to any other person.

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahsan11?trk=hp-identity-name>

<http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/08/ECGe6-Agenda
_MKT.pdf> Gasification 2017, 15th & 16th March, Helsinki, Finland