[Gasification] Getting both heat and char .....

Art Krenzel PHOENIX98604 at msn.com
Thu Jan 5 00:42:38 CST 2017

To all,

One of the more simple methods of gaining higher burner combustion temperatures for a gasifier oven application might be to just preheat the incoming burner combustion air to 4-500 deg C from waste heat being dumped from the process.   Then the problem becomes one of materials of construction for the high temperature burner.

Art Krenzel
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
Battle Ground, WA 98604