[Gasification] Getting both heat and char .....

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:19:44 CST 2017

Hi Art,

If you cannot hold the materials together it's not a simple solution as
we found out from our heat exchanger trials. Our Cyclomix burners
actually use the hot gas to heat the combustion air before ignition,
bringing some equilibrium to the gas and air pre-combustion temperature.
Never short of ideas, but just need time $$ and people to do the work.

Nice to hear from you.

Doug Williams.