[Gasification] Getting both heat and char .....

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:07:58 CST 2017

Paul and Colleagues,

Quite awesome and the smelting pot demonstrates how much high
temperature can be created. Some version of this would I think be
adequate for Rolf's first proof of concept trial, better than using his
gasifier. How big have you made one without compromising the key parameters?

Our colleagues are responding to the wake up call, and when a few $$ are
available,  the ceramic project will be able to draw from the best
people and technologies in the business. In the mean time, we can all
contribute to assembling Rolf's projects needs, and I hope others will
join in and help make it happen.

Doug.