[Gasification] Not many questions

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:22:27 CDT 2022

Dear all,
I developed in 2003 the urban domestic biogas plant which works without
dung, but uses only domestic food waste as feedstock. The effluent slurry
of this biogas plant is watery. I applied it regularly to an experimental
plot of garlic. It was just a feeler trial to see how the plants responded
to the effluent. To my surprise, the plot receiving the slurry gave higher
yield of garlic bulbs than the plot receiving the recommended dose of
chemical fertilizers. The area of both the plots was equal.
Yours Anand Karve