[Gasification] Not many questions

Bruce Wilson Contracting bwc at ptd.net
Tue May 3 23:45:14 CDT 2022

Anand,

     I would like to know more about your biogas plant. Food waste,
since it hasn't lost any of it's nutrients through being digested is
much better at producing biogas than manure. Many companies in our
country are adding food waste to their digesters and finding improved
gas output.

     In our country there are almost no digesters on small farms. Most
of the digesters are on large farms and they are not very efficient. I
am working towards coming out with digesters for small farms so that
small farmers can benefit from this technology. Coincidentally, the new
company I am working for uses innovative long term financing so that
farmers can afford to invest in digesters. This same long term financing
can also help make investing in gasifiers possible.

     Best regards,

     Bruce Wilson LEED AP Project Developer at GEMMasterplanning
www.gemmasterplanning.com

     P.S. Thank you Tom for getting our group talking again! B

--
Bruce Wilson LEED AP, Project Developer at GEMMasterplanningwww.gemmasterplanning.com
Bruce Wilson Contracting,bwc at ptd.net, 610-282-0822

  Celebrating 45 years in Business.
  Notice: Please be advised that this e-mail, together with any
  attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
  may contain confidential and privileged information. It is not
  to be copied or passed on to any other person not entitled to
  receive such information. Any distribution, use, or reproduction
  without the sender's prior consent is unauthorized and strictly
  prohibited.  Further, this notice serves as a disclaimer of any
  liability on the part of the sender in failing to keep this
  information confidential. If you have received this communication
  in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
  and delete all copies of the original message.