[Greenbuilding] Stale air affecting my typing?

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Mon Dec 13 20:41:58 CST 2010

There is only a reliable correlation between my typing skills and the potential for errors. Meant to say CO2.

Thanks for the keen reading Keith.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159