[Greenbuilding] English as she is spoke by Certified Sustainable Facilities Planning Programming and Design Consultants

nick pine nick at early.com
Wed Dec 15 05:42:45 CST 2010

> The big picture is that all matter of particulate deemed unhealthy in nature
> and as manufactured, can not be tolerated...

All  manner  of particulates? All particulate matter?

> Since the EPA's ban on BOF  (basic oxygen furnace) direct discharge of graphite chips into the open air,
> and chemical discharge of unspeakable toxic waste disposed of into lakes... to legislative regulation of nuclear
> waste disposal of contaminated radioactive water leakage into wetlands, drainage swales and the like.

Where's the verb?

> The ultimatum has been established. such that destructive elements can not be tolerated in our planets environment.

Our  planet's  environment?

> Every method and means possible has been or are being developed to imposed upon these conditions...

"Has been or are being developed to imposed" ? :-)

> This being said, one must understand that in many cases where emissions such
> as co2, methane, as well as other like compounds, volatile chemicals or
> toxic gasses, are as beneficial to nature as any non toxic compound or
> chemical when they are integrated into the environment as a means of
> balancing natures outcome.

Is there more to this thought? :-)

> For example a bi-product of pig feces is methane gas.

Not pig pee?

> On the other hand science has discovered that absorption of non solid toxic
> waste such as liquids, chemicals and gasses is one of the best means to
> dissipate there presence

Their presents?

> As we witnessed the tragedy of the Gulf oil spill this past
> spring and summer methods to absorb the oil were one of the methods
> implemented to dissipate the oil slicks that made its way to the surface.

Singular slicks?

> Ships that skimmed the oil off the surface and burned it into a relative
> harmless vapor was also were employed to dispose of the surface oil.

Ships was also were employed?

> Some are of the opinion that there are natural agents that have the ability
> to delude the oil both on the surface and below it.

"You are not oil. You are water. You will behave like water."

> In our homes the amount of co2, methane, carbon dioxide, formaldehyde and
> the like emanate from our selves, the walls that enclose us, and the floors
> that keep the cold earth from transferring the natural state of temperature
> change through our feet. Most of these toxins originate form surface
> treatment of the materials that the walls and floors are built of and it is
> well known that 85% of all toxics enter a dwelling through our feet.

Is this the well-known agony of defeet?

> I suppose the remaining 15% we exhale. So what do we do to 1. Maintain
> equilibrium between contaminates escalating to harmful effects inside and 2.
> How do we prevent contaminates form leaking back outside of our dwellings
> causing harm of another sort to the environment beyond.

Stop exhaling formaldehyde?

> ... The DOE and EPA since they were begun as a means to dispense with
> such matters in the beginning.

And ever shall be.

> ... Regardless of measurements of quantities of these noxious chemicals,
> compounds and or gasses there are data loggers that can measure specific
> particulate matter in space.

And sneakers, too.

> There are electrostatic precipitators that can be attached to your air
> distribution device and with the exception of gases can collect noxious elements
> form the air, be cleaned with a hose into a trough and the residual mixed into
> a compost bin and neutralized by nature.(including dog hair)

Must we include dog hair?

> Someone should write a book on the subject if one hasn't already been
> written. Non-the-less a word to the wise..., Nothing is perfect!

I can recommmend a good editor.

Nick