[Greenbuilding] Wood heat

John Straube jfstraube at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:35:47 CST 2010

Wow Clarke, you have been looking over my shoulder .:)
I knew that the wood transport from storage to fireplace was going to be important, but other design priorities over ruled this during the design of our addition.
Now we have learned quickly to do as you say.  We load a box by the side door, then transfer to the storage next to the fireplace.  We only have to do this once a day or even two if we really stack it up.