[Greenbuilding] MDF vs Particleboard vs Whatever

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Mon Oct 25 11:04:53 CDT 2010

Hi Reuben--plz see previous post about finishes--

WRT failed butcher block counters, I was referring to stock made from glued
up strips (about 1-3/4" square in section) of what the manfr calls "rock
maple"

NOT the end grain stock, like the 10" thick chopping block my grandfather
used in his meat market.

AA

*Alan Abrams**
Abrams Design Build LLC*
*A sustainable approach to beautiful space*
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com
*202-726-5894 o
202-437-8583 c