[Greenbuilding] fireproof light deck

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Fri Apr 8 09:29:45 CDT 2011

My only intersection with it was to price it for a large deck and
stairs (on a tight budget) in California and it was more expensive
than local redwood -- enough more that I couldn't convince the client
to go for it.  But it did look  like an interesting alternative. (I
wasn't overjoyed about the selection of redwood.)

David