[Greenbuilding] rooftop or apartment gardening

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 11 10:17:48 CDT 2011

Growing crops intensively in indoor urban environments is one of British
Columbia's biggest economies. Unfortunately it is not a food crop and has
not been exactly house friendly. A friend just had to renovate a rental
house that was used as a grow op and the destruction was amazing.

As a result of the scale of this 'industry' the technology and knowledgebase
is pretty advanced and there is probably an 'example' just down the street.

John