[Greenbuilding] geopolymer or alkali activated cements

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sat Apr 16 18:57:33 CDT 2011

Ocean,
I don't have anything to add in terms of a cement alternative except
that I am very interested in hearing what you find. I have known about
the French organization for a while. I contacted them but didn't get
much info out of them. Rammed earth and the like is great but it lacks
the chemical reaction that really makes a substance strong. I would
love to get info on how to make an alternative to concrete.

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com
22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231