[Greenbuilding] Opinions on electric tankless HW heaters?

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:30:43 CDT 2011

I have clients who might be ideal candidates for a tankless hw heater. They
don't have natural gas in their home. I have installed gas tankless, but
don't have any experience with electric tankless heaters. I will need to
size one for a family of two to four.

Any opinions out there? Bosch? Rinnai? Rheem?...

thanks,

Matt