[Greenbuilding] Opinions on electric tankless HW heaters?

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Mon Apr 18 21:50:05 CDT 2011

Sounds pretty hairy-chested stuff to me, and not the sort of thing that
would go down with the average client. Maybe there is some geothermal
activity under the well to help things along.

Going to the eemax site and their single shower apartment specs, I see their
smallest option, the EX144T2, is 15kW, which is just what you would expect.

Yes, I see the flow is 2.5 gpm, which might be generous these days, but
still a normal spec. and probably a reasonable expectation for the US
market.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW