[Greenbuilding] 2000 miles on a scooter to get to the green building conference

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sat Apr 30 12:14:52 CDT 2011

I don't know....moped, scooter....it is a 250cc bike, no? If anything a
250cc motorcycle gets better mileage than a 250 scooter due to
better aerodynamics. I don't mean to be nit picky but if the object is green
transportation then isn't a low cc the measure of that, a bicycle being the
greenest at 0 cc? 250cc is better than 500cc I guess.
 I don't mean to put a negative light on something that is clearly worth
doing and will benefit the planet. Maybe I'm getting stuck on small details?

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com
22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231