[Greenbuilding] 3200 kms (2000 miles) on a scooter to get to the green building conference

Sam Ewbank g.l.ewbank at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:29:00 CDT 2011

All that switching back and forth can make your head spin or burn up in
orbit like the following from 1999:

NASA lost a 125 million (murrican dollars) Mars orbiter because a Lockheed
Martin engineering team used English (or Imperial as the case may be) units
of measurement while the agencys team (JPL) used the more conventional
metric system for a key spacecraft operation (orbital descent coordinates),
according to a review finding

Or it could have been the "Great Galactic Ghoul," either way it is likely we
will have an accepted unified field theory before we have an accepted
universal system of measurement.

Sam