[Greenbuilding] Another Day. Another Challenge....Dishwashers this time!

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Wed Aug 3 20:25:18 CDT 2011

Hi Anne,

I'm really surprised that we can't find a smaller one.  There are
apartment-sized ones, compact ones, etc. but they are still made for
new houses--just smaller ones.

Yes, 21" is very shallow. It's barely enough room to sit a small
microwave.  But, it's a challenge that's made us think outside the box.

bobbi c.