[Greenbuilding] Another Day. Another Challenge....Dishwashers this time!

George Tremblay gtremblay at antioch.edu
Wed Aug 3 08:14:39 CDT 2011

We've been delighted with a Bosch for 3+ years (previously had no
dishwashing appliance).  Only three of us, but it's small enough to run
about every other day.  Short (30 min) cycle does a fabulous job.  You've
certainly got a point about embodied energy in the manufacturing, though.

George Tremblay