[Greenbuilding] EMF (and RF) radiation (was Re:PV Tracking)

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Fri Aug 5 12:47:48 CDT 2011

I see EMF as an environmental stressor. Car fumes, neighbour's loud
music, shrieking children, bad diet, lack of exercise, chemical
cleaners, VOC's, flower pollen, and a nagging partner all fall into
the same category. None of them will kill you. But combined they
increase the risk of genetic predispositions to emerge, such as
cancer, alcoholism, diabetes etc. It's all about %. Each stressor
increases % of health risk by an unknown amount.
Just like there is rarely a magic bullet, there is rarely one single
thing that you can point at that is causing all the suffering in your
life. It is
That is why I take a holistic approach and part of that is to consider
EMF exposure when wiring a house. The studies all say EMF won't harm
you, but I do think it could contribute to the overall harm of
combined stressors.
Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com