[Greenbuilding] PV Tracking

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 5 19:08:25 CDT 2011

Frank, I am impressed by your courteous (and slightly humorous) response to what I considered a rather inappropriate email.
Almost every Canadian on this list (including myself) and, I suspect, most others in North America and around the world either know or have the capacity to figure out what your original message meant.

Congratulations.
Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net
naturalbuilding at shaw.ca