[Greenbuilding] undercabinet fluorescent fixtures

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Wed Aug 17 09:13:18 CDT 2011

I make kitchen cabinets with the first shelf open: dishes and glasses are not ugly, and they are much handier without doors.
With a lip on the front that stiffens the shelf and hides the light, I've used T-5's lately, though T-4's would be skinnier.
Check the wattage to hold the light down to a level that works.

Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165
USA