[Greenbuilding] drying clothes

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:09:01 CDT 2011

"Most of the world doesn't use clothes dryers and somehow they manage."

Not a great argument. Much of the people in the world don't have
toilets, are malnourished, don't use birth control, don't have access
to an education or healthcare, etc ,etc, etc. Most of the people dn't
manage--at least their lives could be a whole lot better if  there
were any justice in the world....
I know those things are a lot more important than wrinkles. I'm just
trying to say that telling anyone that they should live as if they are
poor is not realistic.  Or maybe it's what we need to save the
planet--A huge worldwide depression leading to disease and a huge
reduction of the population
Ben

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:34 PM, candtcampbell at juno.com