[Greenbuilding] drying clothes

Racheli Gai racheli at sonoracohousing.com
Tue Aug 30 09:43:56 CDT 2011

Ben, I don't think what you said was completely stupid :)

I think we need to differentiate between:  1- what everyone needs, in
which case saying: Since so many people don't have
it, it's ok not to have it is wrong, and 2-  So many things we have
that we can easily do without.  eg: See all the people who manage
just fine without dryers (and if they don't manage well, it's not
because they don't have dryers.) - so perhaps dryers are not
essential for having a decent and meaningful life...

Racheli.