[Greenbuilding] drying clothes

Steven Tjiang steve at tjiang.org
Tue Aug 30 09:51:34 CDT 2011

It is all true that "dryers" are not essential but claiming moral
superiority or nonessentialness may work in this forum but it isn't going to
work for the general public. For that reason we do need more energy
efficient dryers like the European heat-pump dryers.  But I don't see how
that is going to happen until energy prices goes up.

---- Steve (KZ6LSD)