[Greenbuilding] drying clothes

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Aug 30 19:44:48 CDT 2011

It's tough: I recently rented a house to a couple who think of themselves as conscientious, but drank bottled
water. I pointed out that they were in the country, they could see the well, and didn't the water taste good?
"What makes you think that the stuff in the jug could be better?" "I guess it's a habit", was the answer!

Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165
USA