[Greenbuilding] Drying Clothes

JAY WALSH jaywalsh at usa.net
Wed Aug 31 14:21:28 CDT 2011

Steven, Recently I have been thinking that the solution is not "Higher Prices"
or "Scarcity" for fuel.
We have higher prices and scarcity and this just seems to be driving the
marketplace to more polluting fuel sources as they become more financially
attractive. Case in point are: the TransCanada's proposed Keystone XL pipeline
$7 billion project to bring heavy, sour crude oil from the tar sands
production in Alberta, Canada to Port Arthur, Texas for refining, and the
Hydrofracking taking place in upstate NY and Penn, and the many BoiMass wood
burning plants underdevelopment throughout the country. It's so bad it makes
me want to support Nuclear Power (which I also dislike).  Can't say I have any
better solutions, but question banking on higher prices and scarcity as a
solution that will save us.