[Greenbuilding] Drying Clothes

Steven Tjiang steve at tjiang.org
Wed Aug 31 15:55:39 CDT 2011

Actually pricing does work. We have failed to internalize the environmental
costs of fossil fuels.  If we tax tar sands based on the carbon that
resulted from its production and its use, that oil might not even be
economically viable. Many of the examples you quoted wouldn't be cheap if we
taxed carbon.

There is a very clear direct effect of gasoline prices on the kinds of car
people buy and the miles people drive.

---- Steve (KZ6LSD)