[Greenbuilding] Drying Clothes

Steven Tjiang steve at tjiang.org
Wed Aug 31 16:00:33 CDT 2011

I disagree...I think tax and price mechanisms are the only thing that
reliably works as long as we value individual choice and individual
innovation.  Our politicians are just too weak to lead, to weak to explain
this to everybody.  What we need is a carbon tax.......it's one simple
mechanism and doesn't rely on anybody's unreliable motive to do the "right"
thing, nor all sorts of regulation that ultimately has unintended
consequences.

---- Steve (KZ6LSD)