[Greenbuilding] Max Temp Storage Water Heaters+Temperature Sensors

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 2 10:04:11 CST 2011

Eli, this begs the question: if you are already replacing the water
heater, why not get an on-demand electric tankless system that
supplies water to the bathroom only when you want it?  More compact
than any tank so you can put it somewhere convenient and it would
eliminate virtually all the unavoidable standby losses associated with
a tank?

Regards,
Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net