[Greenbuilding] Martha Stewart

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Feb 10 12:47:30 CST 2011

Corwyn my opinion is that we are not at the point where we can
calculate numbers or make any conclusion about whether we can or can
not colonize other planets. The technology is not there. But if the
last century is any indication we could be at a very different
technological point in another 100 years (whether we are space
travelling or living in caves is another question).

Also, I never said anything about saving the people on earth. I simply
said the survival of the human race.

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com