[Greenbuilding] Martha Stewart

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Thu Feb 10 17:25:02 CST 2011

On 2/10/2011 1:47 PM, Gennaro Brooks-Church wrote:
> Corwyn my opinion is that we are not at the point where we can
> calculate numbers or make any conclusion about whether we can or can
> not colonize other planets. The technology is not there. But if the
> last century is any indication we could be at a very different
> technological point in another 100 years (whether we are space
> travelling or living in caves is another question).
>
> Also, I never said anything about saving the people on earth. I simply
> said the survival of the human race.

Perhaps I just think that the idea of murdering 6 Billion people so that
a few elitist humans can escape their self-made Armageddon to go live in
a hell-hole of another planet, isn't worth hoping for.

Any technology insufficient to help this planet, won't allow anyone to
live on another one.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--