[Greenbuilding] Outer Space: Huh ? No water ? Oh oh. (was Re: Gaviotas)

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sat Feb 19 18:18:12 CST 2011

I sure do get called a lot of names on this list. Now I'm a space cadet.
Again, my opinion is that we will travel space. Nothing more.
All the opinions given on this list for why we won't are from the limited
perspective of our current technological state. We won't travel space using
the technology we have now. So it is all a moot point. I do know that before
we flew planes it was considered by most experts that it wasn't possible.
Same goes for most technical advances.
I do find it interesting that there is so much resistance to the concept of
space travel on this list and more importantly that there is the need to
belittle it. resistance can simply be a difference in opinion but belittling
always tells me I'm on to something.
Maybe this topic isn't really a green building one?

Gennaro
347 244 3016

http://oasishd.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=181:art-the-mystery-of-water&catid=23:catt