[Greenbuilding] Outer Space: Huh ? No water ? Oh oh. (was Re: Gaviotas)

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sat Feb 19 19:40:24 CST 2011

Space travel may happen because we have destroyed earth. But I doubt it. I
think space travel is happening because humans explore. None of the reasons
given for travel are because our earth is dying. The reasons are about
exploring, finding new frontiers, more resources, more land to call ours,
and the simple ability to have bragging rights. It will happen whether you
think it is right or not. In fact the better we survive on earth the more
chances that we space travel. Problems on earth, whether through ecological
destruction or human dysfunction, hold us back from space travel.

Gennaro
347 244 3016