[Greenbuilding] Outer Space: Huh ? No water ? Oh oh. (was Re: Gaviotas)

Dave Boyt dboyt at netins.net
Sun Feb 20 07:50:26 CST 2011

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gennaro Brooks-Church
  To: Green Building
  Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 7:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Greenbuilding] Outer Space: Huh ? No water ? Oh oh. (was Re: Gaviotas)

  Space travel may happen because we have destroyed earth. But I doubt it. I think space travel is happening because humans explore. None of the reasons given for travel are because our earth is dying. The reasons are about exploring, finding new frontiers, more resources, more land to call ours, and the simple ability to have bragging rights. It will happen whether you think it is right or not. In fact the better we survive on earth the more chances that we space travel. Problems on earth, whether through ecological destruction or human dysfunction, hold us back from space travel.

  Gennaro
  347 244 3016