[Greenbuilding] "Our overall purpose" was ...Outer Space: Huh ? No water ? Oh oh. (was Re: Gaviotas)

Jake At The Lake futureship0000 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:57:33 CST 2011

Hello All,

I have been reading all the comments
Regarding "life on EARTH" and "life with Flash Gordon/Buck Rodgers/Lost in Space/Star Trek/Star Wars etc etc.."

I have posted on this list off and on over the years ... I am sure people have read my email address "futureship" and had countless interpretations.  It was created by me as a metaphor for both sides of this discussion.

I come to you as a green engineer philosopher.  I believe both sides of this discussion are correct in that there
Are truths and beliefs worth acknowledging and respecting.

Overall ... We are in the best possible
Situation in the history of mankind to
Change course. Simply implement  All we now know about saving Mother Earth as we are trying to do on this
List of passengers aboard "the futureship" .

Beam me up Gennaro ... You are
The first captain of The Futureship.
I mean that with all sincerity, respect