[Greenbuilding] Greenwash?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Feb 22 11:37:53 CST 2011

I wouldn't be surprised, if they managed to divert some shell waste into the
flooring, I'm not sure that it's the most environmentally friendly option,
but it may be better than other choices.  I do know that this stuff is
pretty hard on your feet. I used to work standing in a store on top of
concrete covered with this type of rubber/cork blend and it's not as soft as
a regular cork floor, and we had to get OSHA approved safety mats because
all of the employees of the store were developing foot and leg problems.

Cheers,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiiles.com