[Greenbuilding] Bamboo Floor, Radiant Heat and Thermal Mass

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Sun Feb 27 21:24:20 CST 2011

Hmmm. An artist problem more than a problem with the canvas.  If you haven¹t
already, you can try EcoEtch to safely ³etch² off the old sealer and
possibly some of the stain‹whether it gets it clean is a guess. You should
also do some testing/playing to see if you can mix new stain with old stain
to make a nice finish‹so can avoid grinding out stain again. Between color
mixing and application methods the finished product may rock.

Obvious option B: ceramic or porcelain tile to make a nice finish and lend
some thermal mass.