[Greenbuilding] Distibution and radiant heat and Morse stove solution

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:11:44 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Sacie Lambertson <
sacie.lambertson at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the eco-efficient fans you use Corwyn?

I think the ones Corwyn uses are the ones that sit on top of the hot stove
and through some electrical wizardry run off the heat differential between
the air temperature and the surface temperature of the stove itself. They're
really cool, but I tend to agree with Corwyn that their effectiveness may be
somewhat limited.