[Greenbuilding] Distibution and radiant heat and Morse stove solution

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:48:47 CST 2011

Interesting, if those are what Corwyn uses their effectiveness has been
debunked so I'm interested in hear more about them from Corwyn.  Alex Wilson
mentioned these fans in his best energy efficient buys for last year but
immediately received some email suggesting they were bad buys.

I know only one person who uses them and he tells me they spread the heat
fine for a few feet around the stove.  MSTM  (makes sense to me)   Sacie