[Greenbuilding] Distibution and radiant heat

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 7 20:47:09 CST 2011

I used a fantech for a similar thing but not with such a long duct run -
look for fr 100 or 125 for low power or a higher cfm and see what you can do
for variable motor control. Noisier than I would have liked but works for
dumping excess evening heat - but won't do much for a morning bath.

John

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7
PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541
terrain at shaw.ca