[Greenbuilding] That Natural Feeling

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Wed Jan 12 14:36:36 CST 2011

Of course the views exist, just are there are views across the
political spectrum, the religious spectrum, etc. The people who are
firmly in one extreme or another of the spectra are "radicals," and I
think they're actually a very small percentage. Additionally, my
point is that the solutions seldom lie in choosing between either
extreme. I don't think the "sludge" metaphor is useful.

(Gennaro: I hope you know I'm not criticizing you. And we're overdue
for catching up on things, given the vast distance between Manhattan
and Brooklyn.)

David