[Greenbuilding] Sprouting Floor?

kenn brown kenn2536 at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 13 11:06:13 CST 2011

I just had an idea. You could use salt that you feed livestock, mix it into
the mud that you put into the wall. It will dissolve temporarily into the
wall then dry rock hard, and will not sustain insects, plant growth or
insects. My borate is labeled for pest control.. It doesn't matter to a do
it yourselfer.

Kenn Brown

  _____