[Greenbuilding] manure containing daub/hair in plaster

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Thu Jan 20 15:18:59 CST 2011

Tail hair is possibly coarser than mane hair, and much longer, (generally)
and I would think it would give it more strength, but anyway mane hair would
be much stronger than human hair, in any event.

Kathy Cochran

PS  I wish I had all the money I spent on my horses in earlier days to put
into my house!  It would have been more thoroughly insulated a long time
ago!