[Greenbuilding] Natura Paint - Any thoughts

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Sun Jan 30 12:58:29 CST 2011

I am searching for a No-VOC paint for my house.  I know that Farrow and
Ball is great, but can't swing the $$ to prime and paint with it.

I am looking at Aura and Natura, but am confused about Natura.  Both
Benjamin Moore and Home Hardware sell "non-VOC" paints under this label.
I can't find any information on whether they are indeed the same paint,
or not.
Home Hardware's is much cheaper, but I don't know anything about quality
and coverage.

Can anyone shed light on this?  Or, is there a better one out there for
new walls.  I'm painting on my own, so need something available to
consumers.

Many thanks!

Lynelle
--
Effective immediately, please use the following e-mail address to reach
me: lynelle at lahamilton.com