[Greenbuilding] Natura Paint - Any thoughts

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 30 15:04:41 CST 2011

The home hardware 'natura' is made for them by a Canadian plant called
'beauti-tone' and is listed as a non voc. As to whether individual stores
use a non-voc colourant  for mixing you would have to enquire. Home depot
has a paint made  called 'freshaire which supposedly uses non-voc tints (you
would need to ensure the store is actually using those).

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN

4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7

PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541

terrain at shaw.ca

  _____