[Greenbuilding] Natura Paint - Any thoughts

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 30 15:29:16 CST 2011

I don't know - I don't really have experience using them. Have tended to use
milk/clay or mineral finishes. One paint I do specify as a base primer over
drywall is more of a plaster that has incredible coverage that is Synko
T.I.P.S. Ingredients are water titanium dioxide/vinyl acrylic
copolymer/limestone/kaolin(clay)/diatomaceious earth/crystalline silic. It
is classed as low voc (>25g/l). Only available in 5 gallon containers for
about 90 (can also be tinted - I use cement pigments)

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7
PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541
terrain at shaw.ca