[Greenbuilding] Natura Paint - Any thoughts

Sam Ewbank g.l.ewbank at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:49:48 CST 2011

John
To bad you can't get Synko T.I.P.S. in the USA.   The closest USG has is
their "First Coat" primer. With ethylene glycol, petroleum distillates and
voc <95g/l.
I had not heard of using cement pigments before.  Are you using iron oxide?
Do you mix the color yourself? Are certain paints better to use such as milk
paint?

Thanks

Sam

Sam Ewbank