[Greenbuilding] Natura paint

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Sun Jan 30 20:47:11 CST 2011

The Home Hardware paint is low voc paint and regular tints. The Benjamin Moore is zero paint zero tint. I think the clay paint is worth the price and it's lovely to use, and holds up in my house with kids really well. That said, the B-M products are my number one fallback. I wish I Jason and his stuff was closer to me, as I'd love to give them a go.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159