[Greenbuilding] Natura paint

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 30 22:30:41 CST 2011

The HH paint is listed as a non-voc. It is a bit of a moot point as overall
toxicity is another question. I definitely agree with the use of clay and
mineral paints. Once you have used them a wall painted in a regular paint
product seems a disappointment to have to look at.

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN

4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7

PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541

terrain at shaw.ca

  _____